Three exhibitions are united in the most complete exhibition for Leonardo da Vinci, which has never been done in the world, giving visitors the opportunity to admire:
Leonardo’s mechanical inventions.
75 models of his inventions, natural reproductions, interactive machines, copies of his famous codes and a total of more than 200 exhibits designed in collaboration with the Leonardo da Vinci Museum in Rome.
Da Vinci Alive – The Experience.
An immersive audiovisual, experiential experience that presents the life and work of this great artist and inventor.
The Secrets of Mona Lisa.
The secrets of the most famous work of art in the world are revealed for the first time by Pascal Cotte and the Lumiere Technology Institute. A detailed scientific analysis and presentation of this enigmatic table.
Leonardo da Vinci’s amazing life and work through a unique journey into space and time, and the mind of the ultimate Homo Universalis, the man who laid the foundations for some of the most important inventions of mankind such as the plane, the car, submarine, parachute and bicycle.
The exhibition includes:
• Over 200 unique exhibits of the Leonardo da Vinci Museum in Rome
• 75 copies of Da Vinci’s mechanical inventions
• 17 themes where the full range of Leonardo’s work is highlighted
• Interactive experiences that encourage touch-based learning
• Understandable explanations of the theories and works of Da Vinci
• Analysis and historical content of Da Vinci’s core works using interactive and fun technologies
• A comparison between Leonardo da Vinci’s work and modern technologies and mechanical applications.
• Using the interactive and experiential SENSORY4 ™ technology
Leonardo Da Vinci – 500 Years of Genius, Palaio Amaksostasio, Gazi
November 30, 2018 – March 31, 2019